- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tainan Confucian Temple
- 9 min walk
- National Museum of Taiwanese Literature
- 11 min walk
- Fort Provintia
- 13 min walk
- Tainan (TNN)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tainan, Lakeshore Hotel Tainan is in the city centre. Shennong Street and Chimei Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Chihkan Tower and Tainan Confucian Temple. Tainan Wu Garden and World Snake King Education Farm are also worth visiting.
- Tainan Confucian Temple - 9 min walk
- National Museum of Taiwanese Literature - 11 min walk
- Fort Provintia - 13 min walk
- Chihkan Tower - 14 min walk
- Taiwanfu Chenghuan Temple - 15 min walk
- Tainan Station - 7 min drive
- Tainan (TNN) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- 隱糧餐酒館 – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Lakeshore Hotel Tainan
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A new hotel, very clean, has a good size gym, and amenities (pool, sauna, steam room and cold bath). Great breakfast selection especially local beef broth soup. Tainan is relatively small and we were able to get to all places from hotel pretty easy via bus or taxi. Overall a great stay.