The Lixin hotel will do the job for many travelers, but a few items I should have researched more. It is
1. I am an English only speaker and communication with the front desk was always pleasant and easy.
2. The room was spacious, I was on the 8th floor. Everything was clean. The first night I could not get the light to turn off in the bathroom. They promptly moved me to another room. (I think the switch had just broke, nothing serious or neglected)
3. The area is not pedestrian friendly, no sidewalks, it's still possible to walk around but take care to watch for scooters, you will be sharing the edge of their lane.
4. Restaurant - Breakfast is served. Good food, plenty of options. I think they will cook eggs special for you if you ask.
5. Restaurant - Lunch and dinner are not currently served in the restaurant. There is a 7-11 within walking distance, a few blocks to the left when you go out the front door.
6. Workout Facility - There is NO gym. I don't know why, but on the keycard holder, they say there is a gym on the 5th floor. But after I changed into my workout clothes and headed there, it was confirmed when I called the front desk telling them I was on the 5th floor but could not find the gym. They said sorry there is no gym. They did help me locate the technical university which has a 200m track. If you go, make sure you ask for a map, it is at least a 10-minute walk and you could make a mistake about where it is.