- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- National Cheng Kung University
- 1 min walk
- Taiwanfu Chenghuan Temple
- 12 min walk
- Tainan Park
- 15 min walk
- Kaohsiung (KHH-Kaohsiung Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tainan, Shangri-La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Tainan is in the city centre and near a train station. Chihkan Tower and Tainan Confucian Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Shennong Street and Tainan Flower Night Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Tainan Wu Garden, or check out an event or a game at Tainan Municipal Baseball Stadium.
- National Cheng Kung University - 1 min walk
- Taiwanfu Chenghuan Temple - 12 min walk
- Tainan Park - 15 min walk
- National Museum of Taiwanese Literature - 15 min walk
- Chihkan Tower - 19 min walk
- Tainan Station - 4 min walk
- Kaohsiung (KHH-Kaohsiung Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Shanghai Pavilion – Restaurant offering Taiwanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Cafe at Far Eastern – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Shop – Serves light fare.
- Mezzanine Bar – Serves light fare.
About this property
Shangri-La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Tainan
Food and drink