- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Tainan Confucian Temple
- 9 min walk
- National Museum of Taiwanese Literature
- 11 min walk
- Fort Provintia
- 13 min walk
- Tainan (TNN)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tainan, Silks Place Tainan is in the city centre and near theme parks. Shennong Street and Chimei Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Chihkan Tower and Tainan Confucian Temple. Travelling with kids? Consider Tainan Wu Garden, or check out an event or a game at Tainan Municipal Baseball Stadium.
- Tainan Confucian Temple - 9 min walk
- National Museum of Taiwanese Literature - 11 min walk
- Fort Provintia - 13 min walk
- Chihkan Tower - 14 min walk
- Shennong Street - 16 min walk
- Tainan Station - 7 min drive
- Tainan (TNN) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- ROBINs Grill and Teppan – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Silks House – Restaurant offering Taiwanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- T-Bar – Restaurant. Serves light fare daily. Reservations required.
- Glass House – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Silks Place Tainan
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort