Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LED TVs, fridges and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a computer
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from Huaxi Street Night Market and a few minutes from Taipei Confucius Temple
Reviews from Trip Advisor
40.0% of guests recommend out of 295 reviews
About the Diary of Ximen Hotel II - Liu Fu BranchLocation 10F., No.54, Sec. 2, Hankou St., Taipei, 108
A free manager's reception is offered daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Diary of Ximen Hotel II - Liu Fu Branch also features tour or ticket assistance, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This 3-star Taipei hotel is smoke free.
- 59 guestrooms or units
- Manager's reception (free)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) (41.4 km / 25.7 mi)
- Train station: Taipei Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Ximen MRT station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Diary of Ximen Hotel II - Liu Fu Branch offers 59 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature down comforters. A pillow menu is available. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Taipei hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LED television
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: TWD 100 for adults and TWD 100 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: TWD 300 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Diary Ximen II Hotel
- Diary II Hotel
- Diary Ximen II
You should know
- Alcohol isn't served at Diary of Ximen Hotel II - Liu Fu Branch.