Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, LED TVs and fridges
- Free buffet breakfast offered
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 13 minutes by foot from Huashan 1914 Creative Park and a 2-minute drive from Ningxia Night Market
- Airport and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
96.0% of guests recommend out of 818 reviews
About the San Want Residences TaipeiLocation 128 Nanjing East Rd Section 1, Taipei, 104
Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury San Want Residences Taipei. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Free self parking is available. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. This Art Deco Taipei hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 81 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) (44.8 km / 27.8 mi)
- Train station: Taipei Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Songjiang Nanjing Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
San Want Residences Taipei offers 81 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 43-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast.
San Want Residences Taipei has a restaurant serving breakfast and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property from January to December. The rest of the year they are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for TWD 1300.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: TWD 1800 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: TWD 1300.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- San Want Residences Taipei
- San Want Residences Taipei Hotel
- Want Residences
- Want Residences Hotel
- San Want Residences Hotel
- San Want Residences
You should know
- San Want Residences Taipei offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Children 12 years old and younger aren't allowed from January to December.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.