- Sanxia Old Street
- 11 min drive
- Jiaobanshan Park
- 19 min drive
- Jiaobanshan Residence
- 19 min drive
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
New Taipei City
Located in New Taipei City's Sanxia neighbourhood, The Great Roots Forestry SPA Resort is in the suburbs. Daxi Old Street and Nanya Night Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Wuliao Jian and Ruizi Jian Shan. Travelling with kids? Consider Xiao Wulai Sky Walk, or check out an event or a game at Taoyuan Arena.
- Sanxia Old Street - 11 min drive
- Ta Shee Golf and Country Club - 17 min drive
- Jiaobanshan Park - 19 min drive
- Jiaobanshan Residence - 19 min drive
- Xiao Wulai Sky Walk - 24 min drive
- Jungli Neili Station - 27 min drive
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 45 min drive
- Where to eat
- Crown Prince Restaurant – Restaurant offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Liyan Chinese Restaurant – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Great Roots Cafe – Café. Serves light fare daily.
- Scenic Café – Coffee shop. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare on selected days.
About this property
The Great Roots Forestry SPA Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Nice grounds, needs better breakfast/softer beds
The beds are very hard, but bedding is very clean. There is no in room hot spring tub, which was disappointing. Breakfast is not great, both for the variety and quality. Since it’s in the wooded area, there is no other option for breakfast.