Find cheap hotels in Takeo
Hotels from £51
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Takeo
Most frequently booked hotels in Takeo
Finding Takeo Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Takeo? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Takeo hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Takeo
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Takeo, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following hotel in Takeo for the free breakfast:
- Central Hotel Takeo
The following Takeo hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Takeo Onsen Kyotoya
- Takeo Century Hotel
The city of Takeo has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Takeo include:
- Maruyama Park
- Takeo Shrine
- Takeo City Library
- Mifuneyama Rakuen
- The Saga Prefectural Space & Sciense Museum
- Koyaji Temple
- Marchen Mura
When making plans for your trip to Takeo, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Takeo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Takeo, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Takeo are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 25°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Takeo is 39 mm.