Find cheap hotels in Taku
Hotels from £33
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Taku
Most frequently booked hotels in Taku
Finding Taku Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Taku? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Taku has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Taku include:
- Ryukyu Islands
- Ogi Park
- Tenzan Ski Resort
- Koyaji Temple
- Hideo Murata Memorial Museum
- Maruyama Park
When making plans for your holiday in Taku, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Taku?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Taku, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Taku are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 25°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Taku is 39 mm.