- Ban Thap Tawan Beach
- 1 min walk
- Bang Sak Beach
- 4 min drive
- Baan Nam Kem Tsunami Memorial Park
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Takua Pa, Le Meridien Khao Lak Resort & Spa is in a rural location and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bang Niang Beach and Nang Thong Beach.
- Ban Thap Tawan Beach - 1 min walk
- Bang Sak Beach - 4 min drive
- Khao Lak/Lam Ru National Park - 12 min drive
- Pak Weep Beach - 14 min drive
- Baan Nam Kem Tsunami Memorial Park - 16 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 99 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Nest – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Beach Grill – Beachfront seafood restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- L’Uccello Pizzeria – Pool-view restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Scoop – Garden-view coffee shop. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Le Meridien Khao Lak Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The housekeeping service is not very good. Some of the front desk people are not very good either. In their favor though they did credit our laundry fee and offered a spa service as a token of their appreciation.