- Liked: Cleanliness
- Bang Niang Beach
- 1 min walk
- Tsunami Memorial Museum
- 16 min walk
- Bangnieng Afternoon Market
- 20 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Takua Pa, Ramada Resort by Wyndham Khao Lak is in the business district and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bang Niang Beach and Nang Thong Beach.
- Bang Niang Beach - 1 min walk
- Tsunami Memorial Museum - 16 min walk
- Bangnieng Afternoon Market - 20 min walk
- Nang Thong Beach - 1 min drive
- Krungsri Bank, Khaolak Branch - 9 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 74 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Kitchen – Pool-view restaurant. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Sassis Beach Club – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering Thai cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Mellow Bean – Open daily.
- Pool Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Khao Lak
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Travelife, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
There is nothing I can fault. A true beachfront location with the pool less than 50 metres from the beach. The hotel was at 95% occupancy but it never felt busy or crowded. Great breakfasts. Close to local restaurants and markets. Above all everyone was friendly and helpful. 10/10