Find cheap hotels in Talavera
Hotels from £12
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Talavera
Most frequently booked hotels in Talavera
Finding Talavera Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Talavera? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Talavera has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Talavera include:
- Plaza Lucero
- Freedom Park
- St. Nicholas of Tolentine Cathedral
- Lakewood City Golf Course and Country Club
When is the Best Time to Explore Talavera?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Talavera, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Talavera are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 21 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 15 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Talavera is 56 mm.