Find cheap hotels in Talisay
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Talisay
Most frequently booked hotels in Talisay
Finding Talisay Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Talisay? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Talisay
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Talisay, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate this Talisay hotel for the free breakfast:
- Club Balai Isabel
This Talisay hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Club Balai Isabel
The relaxing city of Talisay is known for its lake views. Popular attractions in and around Talisay include:
- Taal Volcano
- Picnic Grove
- Ayala Mall
- Lourdes Church
- People's Park in the Sky
- Summit Ridge Promenade
- Pink Sisters
When making plans for your trip to Talisay, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Talisay?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Talisay, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Talisay are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 2 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 42 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Talisay is 74 mm.