Find cheap hotels in Tama
Hotels from £25
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tama
Most frequently booked hotels in Tama
Finding Tama Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Tama? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Tama is known for its shopping. Popular attractions in and around Tama include:
- Sanrio Puroland
- Haramine Park
- Tama Central Park
- Sakuragaoka Park
- Sakuragaoka Park
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Tokyo Tower
When making plans for your trip to Tama, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tama?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Tama, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Tama are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and October, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Tama is 38 mm.