Find cheap hotels in Tanagura
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tanagura
Most frequently booked hotels in Tanagura
Finding Tanagura-machi Hotels
So, you're considering going to Tanagura-machi? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Tanagura-machi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tanagura-machi include:
- Chosenji Temple
- Shirakawa Sekinomori Park
- Shirakawa no Sekiato
- Nanko Park
- Sennenji Temple
- Shirakawa Haristos Othodox Church
- Komine Castle Ruins
When making plans for your trip to Tanagura-machi, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Fukushima (FKS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tanagura-machi?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Tanagura-machi, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Tanagura-machi are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas January and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Tanagura-machi is 40 mm.