Find cheap hotels in Tandayapa
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tandayapa
Most frequently booked hotels in Tandayapa
Finding Tandayapa Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Tandayapa? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Tandayapa
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Tandayapa, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this hotel in Tandayapa for the free breakfast:
- Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve & Lodge
The city of Tandayapa has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tandayapa include:
- Mindo Cloud Forest
- Mitad del Mundo Monument
- Casa Blanca Stadium
- Maquipucuna Cloud Forest Reserve
- Mariposas de Mindo Butterfly Garden
- Central Park
When making plans for your trip to Tandayapa, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tandayapa?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Tandayapa, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Tandayapa are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are April and March, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 318 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 284 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 131 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 205 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Tandayapa is 938 mm.