Find cheap hotels in Tanjung Piai
Hotels from £12
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tanjung Piai
Most frequently booked hotels in Tanjung Piai
Finding Tanjung Piai Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Tanjung Piai? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Tanjung Piai
The city of Tanjung Piai has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tanjung Piai include:
- Tanjung Piai Johor National Park
- Pulau Kukup Johor National Park
- Raffles Country Club
- Army Museum of Singapore
- Nusajaya Centre
- Singapore Discovery Centre
- Nanyang Technological University
When making plans for your holiday in Tanjung Piai, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tanjung Piai?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Tanjung Piai, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Tanjung Piai are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually February and July. The months with the most rain are November and January, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 20 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 17 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 16 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 23 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Tanjung Piai is 76 mm.