Find cheap hotels in Tanjung Ringgit
Hotels from £8
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tanjung Ringgit
Most frequently booked hotels in Tanjung Ringgit
Finding Tanjung Ringgit Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Tanjung Ringgit? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Tanjung Ringgit
The city of Tanjung Ringgit has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tanjung Ringgit include:
- Sowen Beach
- Pink Beach
- Beloam Beach
- Pantai Indah
- Pantai Kaliantan
- Al-Mujahidin Selong Mosque
- Taman Kota Selong
When making plans for your holiday in Tanjung Ringgit, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tanjung Ringgit?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Tanjung Ringgit, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Tanjung Ringgit are typically October and November, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 20 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 11 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Tanjung Ringgit is 43 mm.