Find cheap hotels in Tanjung Tokong
Hotels from £11
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tanjung Tokong
Most frequently booked hotels in Tanjung Tokong
Top budget Tanjung Tokong hotel deals
Finding Tanjong Tokong Hotels
So, you're considering going to Tanjong Tokong? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 34 Tanjong Tokong hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget-friendly hotels in Tanjong Tokong, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Tanjong Tokong has different types of accommodation so you can find something you like:
- 2 airport hotels
- 5 budget hotels
- 8 family-friendly hotels
- 2 luxury hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Tanjong Tokong
When you're deciding where to stay in Tanjong Tokong, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this hotel in Tanjong Tokong for the free breakfast:
- 8 Boutique By The Sea
These Tanjong Tokong hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Four Points by Sheraton Penang
- Hotel Sentral Seaview, Penang
- Luxfort 118 Service Suites
Guests who stayed at these Tanjong Tokong hotels liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Four Points by Sheraton Penang
- Home Suites by Marina
- Luxury Suites @ Straits Quay
Exploring Tanjong Tokong
The welcoming city of Tanjong Tokong is known for its beaches, ocean views and restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Tanjong Tokong include:
- Straits Quay Mall
- Ibox Museum of Glass Penang
- Gurney Drive
- Kek Lok Si Temple
- Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram
- Penang Hill
When making plans for your trip to Tanjong Tokong, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tanjong Tokong?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Tanjong Tokong, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Tanjong Tokong are typically March and April, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and May, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 11 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 24 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 15 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Tanjong Tokong is 68 mm.