Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with private hot tubs, deep-soaking bathtubs and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Chinese cuisine while dining at Fragrance Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Services include a kids' club, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- On-site recreation includes hot springs, a fitness centre and a steam room
- 12 minutes by car from Leo Foo Village Theme Park and 12 minutes from Jungli Night Market
- Free train station pick-up and local-area shuttle service
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
47.0% of guests recommend out of 101 reviews
About the Eastern Hotels & Resorts YangmeiLocation No.3, Dongsen Rd, Taoyuan City, 32652
Eastern Hotels & Resorts Yangmei offers its guests hot springs, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business centre and a meeting room are available. A kid's pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna are also featured at the family-friendly Eastern Hotels & Resorts Yangmei. An area shuttle and A train station pick-up shuttle are free. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Taoyuan City hotel is smoke free.
- 173 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 14 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2008
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Corner/local shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free parking nearby , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) (30.5 km / 18.9 mi)
- Train station: Yangmei Station (3.7 km / 2.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
Eastern Hotels & Resorts Yangmei offers 173 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with private hot tubs and minibars. 33-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private hot tub
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Fragrance Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Golden Inn – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Silver Inn – This restaurant specialises in fusion cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 15 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Hot springs on site
- Body treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for TWD 941.0 per day.
- Pets: TWD 800 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 3 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: TWD 418 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: TWD 800 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: TWD 941.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Eastern Villa
- Eastern Hotels & Resorts Yangmei Hotel
- Eastern Villa Resort Yangmei
- Eastern Villa Yangmei
- Eastern Hotels Resorts Yangmei Hotel
- Eastern Hotels Resorts Hotel
- Eastern Hotels Resorts Yangmei
- Eastern Hotels Resorts
- Eastern Hotels & Resorts Yangmei Taoyuan City
- Eastern Hotels & Resorts Yangmei Hotel Taoyuan City
You should know
- Eastern Hotels & Resorts Yangmei offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).