1. Room was not ready until 4pm. The receptionist at check in counter was like “well, its normal after the weekend”. Then why don’t u prepare more manpower during the weekend for housekeeping if you know this happens every week?
2. The room we stayed in (327) had absolutely no view. My family also stayed in family suite at same floor and one of the window was facing a wall. A suite? Really?
3. When asked for adopter, the service center said they don’t have it at resort. Do you only take local tourist?
4. The pool was packed and there’s no enough sun chair. So many guests just occupied the pool bar table and towels everywhere. The scene feels like a public beach.
5. Very pricey, the room is aging and can find mold in the bathroom. Not worth the price