Find cheap hotels in Tarasp
Hotels from £125
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tarasp
Most frequently booked hotels in Tarasp
Finding Tarasp Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Tarasp? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Tarasp
When you're deciding where to stay in Tarasp, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Tarasp appreciated the on-site gym:
- Schlosshotel Chaste
The city of Tarasp has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tarasp include:
- Tarasp Castle
- Swiss Alps
- Clagluna House
- Ftan Ski Lift
- Scuol - Motta Naluns Gondola
- Bogn Engiadina Baths
- Scuol Ski Resort
When is the Best Time to Explore Tarasp?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Tarasp, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Tarasp are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Tarasp is 25 mm.