Find cheap hotels in Tarawa
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tarawa
Most frequently booked hotels in Tarawa
Finding Tarawa Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Tarawa? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Tarawa has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tarawa include:
- Kiribati Parliament Building
- World War II Guns
- Bairiki National Stadium
- Red Beach
When arranging your Tarawa getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Tarawa (TRW-Bonriki Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tarawa?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Tarawa, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Tarawa are typically May and June, whereas the coldest months are usually September and April. The months with the most rain are February and July, whereas October and November have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 26°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 17 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 26°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 26°C. Average precipitation for this season is 16 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 26°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 13 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Tarawa is 61 mm.