Find cheap hotels in Tavel
Hotels from £56
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tavel
Most frequently booked hotels in Tavel
Finding Tavel Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Tavel? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Tavel
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Tavel, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Tavel hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Auberge de Tavel
The city of Tavel has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tavel include:
- Domaine de la Mordoree
- Fort St-Andre
- Tour Philippe le Bel
- Pont Saint-Bénézet
- Musee du Petit Palais
- Palais des Papes
- Place de l'Horloge
When making plans for your trip to Tavel, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Avignon (AVN-Caumont) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tavel?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Tavel, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Tavel are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and October, whereas February and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Tavel is 26 mm.