Renovations + Closures
This property is closed from 10 September 2020 to 31 July 2021 (dates subject to change).
The Jaffa, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Tel Aviv offers its guests a full-service spa, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 2 meeting rooms available. A seasonal outdoor pool, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury The Jaffa, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Tel Aviv. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Tel Aviv hotel is smoke free.
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2018
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms:
, Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas:
Self parking (surcharge)
, Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) (23.5 km / 14.6 mi)
Train station: Holon - Wolfson Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Jaffa, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Tel Aviv offers 120 forms of accommodation with fireplaces and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, slippers, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
The Pool – This poolside bar only serves light fare.
Don Camillo – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open daily.
Golda's Delicatessen – This delicatessen specialises in American cuisine and only serves lunch. Open daily.
Sheshbesh Bar – This lobby lounge only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a 24-hour fitness centre and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
L.RAPHAEL BEAUTY SPA has 6 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, facials and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness centre
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 11 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
This property accepts credit cards. Cash is not accepted. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Guests are provided with hand sanitiser. This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Car recommended
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Debit cards not accepted
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 32.00 for adults and USD 32.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Jaffa Luxury Collection Hotel Tel Aviv
- Jaffa Luxury Collection Tel Aviv
- Jaffa Collection Tel Aviv
- The Jaffa A Luxury Collection Hotel Tel Aviv
- The Jaffa, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Tel Aviv Hotel
- The Jaffa, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Tel Aviv Tel Aviv
- The Jaffa, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in November.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Tel-Aviv-Hotels-The-Jaffa,-A-Luxury-Collection-Hotel,-Tel-Aviv.h28874833-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Tel-Aviv-Hotels-The-Jaffa,-A-Luxury-Collection-Hotel,-Tel-Aviv.h28874833-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Tel-Aviv-Hotels-The-Jaffa,-A-Luxury-Collection-Hotel,-Tel-Aviv.h28874833-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&