Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at The Lakeside Restuarant, a family restaurant that serves British cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the convenient parking and the area's walkability
- Just a 4-minute drive from New Bucks Head Stadium and 9 minutes from The International Centre
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 1478 reviews
About the Buckatree Hall HotelLocation The Wrekin, Telford, England TF6 5AL
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 581 square feet (54 square metres). The business-friendly Buckatree Hall Hotel also features a fitness centre, a garden, and coffee/tea in common area. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Telford hotel.
- 62 guestrooms or units
- 581 sq ft of conference space
- 54 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (77.3 km / 48 mi)
- Train station: Telford Wellington Shropshire Station (2.8 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Buckatree Hall Hotel offers 62 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. 36-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
The Lakeside Restuarant – This family restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Buckatree Hall
- Buckatree Hall Hotel
- Buckatree Hall Hotel Telford
- Buckatree Hall Telford
- Buckatree Hotel
- Buckatree Hall Hotel Telford, England
- Hotel Buckatree Hall
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.