Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- WiFi for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- Steps from The International Centre and 4 minutes on foot from Telford Ice Rink
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
International Hotel Telford ratings based on 3 verified reviews
Guest reviews for International Hotel Telford
About the International Hotel TelfordLocation St Quentin Gate, Telford, England TF3 4JH
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Telford hotel is smoke free.
- 101 guestrooms or units
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Train station: Telford Central Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
International Hotel Telford offers 101 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Telford hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 10.00 per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.50 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).