Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, Netflix and room service (during limited hours)
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at The Old Orleton Inn
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the spaciousness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- 7 minutes by car from The International Centre and 8 minutes from Telford Shopping Centre
- Pets welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
The Old Orleton Inn ratings based on 1 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Old Orleton Inn
13 Dec 2018 by The Old Orleton Inn
Thank you for your review! We hope to have you stay with us again soon.
About the The Old Orleton InnLocation Holyhead Road, Telford, England TF1 2HA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and a garden are also featured at the luxury The Old Orleton Inn. Self parking is free. This Victorian Telford inn is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 10 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1857
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (76 km / 47.2 mi)
- Train station: Telford Wellington Shropshire Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Old Orleton Inn offers 10 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Televisions come with pay-per-view films and Netflix. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. This Telford inn provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and portable fans. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Portable fan
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
The Old Orleton Inn – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11:00 PM.
Guests arriving after 11:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 9 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 9 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Minimum guest age is 9
- Caters to adults only
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GBP 50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: GBP 35 (from 6 to 18 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: GBP 50 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Old Orleton Inn Telford
- Old Orleton Inn
- Old Orleton Telford
- Old Orleton
You should know
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 9 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.