Find cheap hotels in Telgruc-sur-Mer
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Telgruc-sur-Mer
Most frequently booked hotels in Telgruc-sur-Mer
Finding Telgruc-sur-Mer Hotels
So, you're considering going to Telgruc-sur-Mer? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Telgruc-sur-Mer has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Telgruc-sur-Mer include:
- Spadium Parc
- Ile de l'Aber
- Landevennec Abbey
- Office de Tourisme de Crozon
- Vedettes Sirenes
When making plans for your trip to Telgruc-sur-Mer, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Telgruc-sur-Mer?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Telgruc-sur-Mer, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Telgruc-sur-Mer are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas May and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 11 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 12 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Telgruc-sur-Mer is 36 mm.