Clean and comfortable, great breakfast. Staff friendly. Plenty of room for car close to accommodation.
- Tenbury Museum
- 18 min walk
- Tenbury Pump Rooms
- 3 min drive
- Berrington Hall
- 14 min drive
- Wolverhampton (XVW-Wolverhampton Train Station)
- 53 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3788 4841
About this area
- Tenbury Museum - 18 min walk
- Tenbury Pump Rooms - 3 min drive
- Berrington Hall - 14 min drive
- Titterstone Clee Hill - 17 min drive
- Ludlow Brewing Company - 18 min drive
- Leominster Station - 14 min drive
About this property
The Fountain Oldwood
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a garden are available at this smoke-free inn. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include barbecues and a picnic area. All 10 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- The Fountain Oldwood Inn
- The Fountain Oldwood Tenbury Wells
- The Fountain Oldwood Inn Tenbury Wells
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
Things to do
- Luggage storage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
Good for one-night stay
Stayed here for a wedding that was held in the pub. Plus points: friendly staff, tasty fresh breakfast, big bath in the room, spacious room (no. 8). Downsides: dated decor and the jacuzzi bath didn’t work (but it wasn’t advertised as a jacuzzi, so no matter!), but as one-night accommodation for a local event, it served us well.