Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include a terrace and a fireplace in the lobby
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- 9 minutes by car from Tenby Beach and 13 minutes from Pembroke Castle
Parsonage Farm Inn ratings based on 3 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Parsonage Farm Inn
lovely warm and friendly
Pleasant hotel in centre of village
About the Parsonage Farm InnLocation St Florence, Tenby, Wales SA70 8LR
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Parsonage Farm Inn also features a terrace, a garden, and a picnic area. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Tenby inn.
- 9 guestrooms or units
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Pool or billiards table
- Outdoor picnic space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.) (152.8 km / 94.9 mi)
- Train station: Manorbier Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Parsonage Farm Inn offers 9 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. This Tenby inn provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) and Rollaway/extra beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 4 PM - 11 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 4 PM - 11 PM.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Parsonage Farm Inn Tenby
- Parsonage Farm Inn
- Parsonage Farm Tenby