Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe and a terrace
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- Within a 10-minute walk of Tenby Beach and Tenby Museum and Art Gallery
Reviews from Trip Advisor
65.0% of guests recommend out of 770 reviews
About the The Imperial HotelLocation The Paragon, Tenby, Wales SA70 7HR
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly The Imperial Hotel also features a terrace and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- 44 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Tenby Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
The Imperial Hotel offers 44 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10.95 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Imperial Hotel Tenby
- Imperial Tenby
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.