- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Ocean Commotion
- 1 min walk
- St Mary's Church
- 4 min walk
- Tenby Castle
- 6 min walk
- Swansea (SWS)
- 70 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tenby, The Imperial Hotel is on the beach. Pembroke Castle and Tenby Museum and Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Dinosaur Park and Manor House Zoo. Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo and Oakwood Theme Park are also worth visiting.
- Ocean Commotion - 1 min walk
- St Mary's Church - 4 min walk
- Tenby Castle - 6 min walk
- Tenby Beach - 8 min walk
- Tenby Golf Club - 10 min walk
- Tenby Station - 8 min walk
- Swansea (SWS) - 70 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
The Imperial Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
A very tired hotel, dirty carpets, scuff marks on walls & doors peeling paint on the outside walls & in rooms, dirty grout around tiles in our room 12, outside terrace was left with glasses & upturned chairs for several hours whilst bar staff stood around. The location of this hotel was in a perfect with superb sea views and should have, could have been Tenbys Jewel. Our room was changed on arrival because the window in room 16 would not shut, Very disappointing.