Find cheap hotels in Tenosique
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tenosique
Finding Tenosique Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Tenosique? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tenosique?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Tenosique, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Tenosique are typically May and June, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are July and October, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 15 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 29°C and 19°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Tenosique is 37 mm.