Find cheap hotels in Tha Bo
Hotels from £9
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tha Bo
Most frequently booked hotels in Tha Bo
Finding Tha Bo Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Tha Bo? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Tha Bo
The city of Tha Bo has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tha Bo include:
- Sala Keoku
- National University of Laos
- Wat Si Muang
- Haw Phra Kaew
- Wat Si Saket
- Chao Fa Ngum Statue
When arranging your Tha Bo getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Vientiane (VTE-Wattay Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tha Bo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Tha Bo, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Tha Bo are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 34°C and at night it is 14°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 19 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 31 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 14°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Tha Bo is 67 mm.