Find cheap hotels in Thai Samakkhi
Hotels from £17
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Thai Samakkhi
Most frequently booked hotels in Thai Samakkhi
Finding Thai Samakkhi Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Thai Samakkhi? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Thai Samakkhi
The city of Thai Samakkhi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Thai Samakkhi include:
- Hui Yai Waterfall
- Wat Bu Pai
- Village Farm and Winery
- Pha Kep Ta Wan
- Wat Khao Phaeng Ma
- Suchada Garden
- Thap Lan National Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Thai Samakkhi?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Thai Samakkhi, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Thai Samakkhi are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are September and May, whereas February and November have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 18°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 72 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 37°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 361 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 530 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 17°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 192 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Thai Samakkhi is 1155 mm.