Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer satellite TV, premium bedding and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the helpful staff
- Within a 15-minute walk of Peace Palace and Panorama Mesdag
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend out of 500 reviews
About the Fletcher Stadshotel Den HaagLocation Laan van Meerdervoort 108, The Hague, 2517 AS
Fletcher Stadshotel Den Haag offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The eco-friendly Fletcher Stadshotel Den Haag also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star The Hague hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 47 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (46.3 km / 28.8 mi)
- Train station: The Hague HS Station (4.1 km / 2.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Fletcher Stadshotel Den Haag offers 47 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.00 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.45 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 for adults and EUR 16.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 18.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hampshire Hotel 108 Meerdervoort The Hague
- Hampshire Hotel 108 Meerdervoort
- Hampshire 108 Meerdervoort The Hague
- Hampshire 108 Meerdervoort
- Fletcher Stadshotel Den Haag Hotel The Hague
- Fletcher Stadshotel Den Haag Hotel
- Fletcher Stadshotel Den Haag The Hague
- Hampshire 108 Meerrvoort
You should know
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.