Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LED TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Restaurant Des Indes, a fine-dining restaurant that serves French cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with deep-tissue massages at The DesInDes Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the breakfast and bar
- Steps from Escher Museum and 9 minutes on foot from Binnenhof
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 1175 reviews
About the Hotel Des IndesLocation Lange Voorhout 54-56, The Hague, South Holland 2514 EG
Hotel Des Indes offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. There are 6 meeting rooms available. The luxury Hotel Des Indes also features a terrace, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 5-star The Hague hotel is smoke free.
- 92 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1858
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (44.5 km / 27.6 mi)
- Train station: The Hague HS Station (2.8 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Des Indes offers 92 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Restaurant Des Indes – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Bar Des Indes – On-site cocktail bar. Open daily.
Des Indes Lounge – On-site brasserie. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
All guests are required to provide passports at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Only service animals are allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 60.00 per day
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.45 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 31.50 for adults and EUR 31.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Indes Luxury Collection Hotel The Hague
- Hotel Indes Luxury Collection Hotel
- Indes Luxury Collection The Hague
- Indes Luxury Collection
- The Hague Le Meridien
- Le Meridien The Hague
- Hotel Indes Luxury Collection Hotel Hague
- Indes Luxury Collection Hague
- Hotel Des Indes a Luxury Collection Hotel
- The Hague Le Meridien
- Hotel Des Indes a Luxury Collection Hotel The Hague
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.