Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, hairdryers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy French cuisine while dining at Bar Rendez-Vous
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the overall condition of the property
- Within a 10-minute walk of Noordeinde Palace and Binnenhof
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 1204 reviews
About the ibis Den Haag City CentreLocation Jan Hendrikstraat 10, The Hague, 2512 GL
Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A 24-hour business centre and a meeting room are available. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly ibis Den Haag City Centre. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star The Hague hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 197 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (46.3 km / 28.8 mi)
- Train station: The Hague HS Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ibis Den Haag City Centre offers 197 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. This The Hague hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to noon.
Bar Rendez-Vous – This bar specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
Airport transport is offered during limited hours. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.45 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 17.50 and EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 17.50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Den Haag City Centre Hotel The Hague
- ibis Den Haag City Centre Hotel
- ibis Den Haag City Centre The Hague
- ibis Den Haag City Centre
- Ibis The Hague
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.