Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Theater aan het Spui and Stadhuis
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 1017 reviews
About the Mercure Den Haag CentralLocation Spui 180, The Hague, 2511 BW
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3122 square feet (290 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the eco-friendly Mercure Den Haag Central. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star The Hague hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 159 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 3122 sq ft of conference space
- 290 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (43.8 km / 27.2 mi)
- Train station: The Hague Central Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Den Haag Central offers 159 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to noon.
M'Biance – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.45 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Den Haag Central Hotel The Hague
- Mercure Den Haag Central Hotel
- Mercure Den Haag Central The Hague
- Mercure Den Haag Central
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.