- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 6 min drive
- Huis ten Bosch Palace
- 7 min drive
- 9 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in The Hague, NH Den Haag is in the business district. Peace Palace and Scheveningen Pier are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Madurodam and Sea Life Scheveningen. Japanese Garden and Palace Garden are also worth visiting.
- Malieveld - 6 min drive
- Huis ten Bosch Palace - 7 min drive
- Escher Museum - 7 min drive
- Mauritshuis - 9 min drive
- Binnenhof - 9 min drive
- The Hague Laan van NOI Station - 7 min walk
- Voorburg 't Loo RandstadRail Station - 7 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Verne – Restaurant with a bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
NH Den Haag
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities