Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at URBN Food and Drink
- Buffet breakfast served weekdays for a fee
- Wired Internet for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a business centre and a meeting room
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the bar and room service
- Steps from Binnenhof and 8 minutes on foot from Noordeinde Palace
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 859 reviews
About the Novotel Den Haag City CentreLocation Hofweg 5-7, The Hague, 2511 AA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 5305 square feet (493 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, a terrace, and an arcade/games room are also featured at the business-friendly Novotel Den Haag City Centre. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star The Hague hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 106 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 5305 sq ft of conference space
- 493 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Games room or arcade
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (44.7 km / 27.8 mi)
- Train station: The Hague Central Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Den Haag City Centre offers 106 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
URBN Food and Drink – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.45 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 5.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 5.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 27.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Den Haag City Centre Hotel The Hague
- Novotel Den Haag City Centre Hotel
- Novotel Den Haag City Centre The Hague
- Novotel Den Haag City Centre
- Novotel The Hague
- Novotel Hotel The Hague
- The Hague Novotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.