Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, fridges and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the helpful staff
- Within a 15-minute walk of Binnenhof and Noordeinde Palace
Reviews from Trip Advisor
51.0% of guests recommend out of 183 reviews
About the Patten HotelLocation Wagenstraat 127-129, The Hague, 2512 AT
As a guest of Patten Hotel, you'll find a fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance. Event space at this hotel measures 431 square feet (40 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands, and concierge services are also featured at Patten Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star The Hague hotel is smoke free.
- 36 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 431 sq ft of conference space
- 40 sq. m of conference space
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague) (21.6 km / 13.4 mi)
- Train station: The Hague HS Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Patten Hotel offers 36 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Televisions come with cable channels. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Patten Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No pets or service animals allowed
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.45 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Patten Hotel The Hague
- Patten Hotel
- Patten The Hague
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.