- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Louwman Museum
- 18 min walk
- Huis ten Bosch Palace
- 4 min drive
- 10 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Van der Valk Hotel Den Haag Wassenaar is located in Wassenaar. Scheveningen Pier and Peace Palace are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Madurodam and Sea Life Scheveningen. Japanese Garden and Palace Garden are also worth visiting.
- Louwman Museum - 18 min walk
- Huis ten Bosch Palace - 4 min drive
- Lange Voorhout - 9 min drive
- Escher Museum - 9 min drive
- Malieveld - 10 min drive
- The Hague Mariahoeve - 7 min drive
- Voorburg 't Loo RandstadRail Station - 7 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- De Bijhorst – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Pauwbar – Al fresco dining bar. Serves light fare.
About this property
Van der Valk Hotel Den Haag Wassenaar
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Solid hotel, nothing special, but also lacking nothing. Breakast is better than average, the beds are reasonably comfortable and most of the staff are very nice.