Find cheap hotels in The Hague
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in The Hague
Most frequently booked hotels in The Hague
Top budget The Hague hotel deals
Top luxury The Hague hotel deals
Finding The Hague Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to The Hague? If you want to find accommodation that's close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Binnenhof, Noordeinde Palace and Escher Museum. You can choose among 387 The Hague hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget-friendly hotels in The Hague, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, The Hague offers different types of accommodation so you can find something you like:
- 16 airport hotels
- 28 budget hotels
- 126 family-friendly hotels
- 34 luxury hotels
- 124 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in The Hague
When you're deciding where you want to stay in The Hague, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these The Hague hotels for the free breakfast:
- 't Goude Hooft
- Alexander Hotel
- Boulevard Hotel Scheveningen
These The Hague hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Bilderberg Europa Hotel
- Carlton Beach
- Beautiful Large Corner House in Beautiful Surroundings in the Town of Noordwijk Near by
Guests who stayed at these The Hague hotels enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- WestCord Hotel Delft
- Radisson Blu Palace Hotel
- Best Western Plus Grand Winston
Exploring The Hague
The city of The Hague is known for its art, museums and castle. Popular attractions in and around The Hague include:
- Noordeinde Palace
- Escher Museum
- Panorama Mesdag
- Peace Palace
- Scheveningen Pier
When arranging your The Hague getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore The Hague?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore The Hague, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in The Hague are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and March, whereas April and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 209 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 146 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 218 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 249 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in The Hague is 822 mm.