- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki
- 5 min walk
- Aristotelous Square
- 7 min walk
- Ancient Agora Square
- 7 min walk
- Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Thessaloniki, Andromeda Hotel Thessaloniki is in the city centre and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Aristotelous Square and White Tower of Thessaloniki. Insectopia and Waterland are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki - 5 min walk
- Aristotelous Square - 7 min walk
- Ancient Agora Square - 7 min walk
- Church of Hagia Sophia - 10 min walk
- Church of Saint Demetrius - 13 min walk
- Thessaloniki Railway Station - 12 min drive
- Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Grada Nuevo Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Andromeda Hotel Thessaloniki
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The good thing about this hotel is its location and that the rooms are reasonably clean. However, it is known amongst the locals as a place where you can get a room for an hourly rate/for the night after a night out and the sound-proofing is almost non-existent. This results to incredibly inconvenient noise levels. This is not a four-star hotel, it has the potential to be one, but the primary clientele make it something between two and three stars. The rooms are clean and amenities reasonable, but because of the stuffiness of room air and horrible noise-levels, the stay was far from relaxing.