- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki
- 4 min walk
- Aristotelous Square
- 10 min walk
- Ancient Agora Square
- 10 min walk
- Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Thessaloniki's Ladadika neighbourhood, The Capsis Bristol Boutique Hotel is in the city centre. Notable landmarks in the area include Aristotelous Square and White Tower of Thessaloniki. Insectopia and Waterland are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki - 4 min walk
- Aristotelous Square - 10 min walk
- Ancient Agora Square - 10 min walk
- Church of Hagia Sophia - 13 min walk
- Church of Saint Demetrius - 17 min walk
- Thessaloniki Railway Station - 18 min walk
- Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Garbo Bar & Restaurant – Bistro with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Capsis Bristol Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The location was very convenient within walking distance to the mayor attractions and restaurants.