Find cheap hotels in Thirlmere
Hotels from £88
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Thirlmere
Most frequently booked hotels in Thirlmere
Finding Thirlmere Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Thirlmere? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The welcoming city of Thirlmere is known for its lake views. Popular attractions in and around Thirlmere include:
- Hill Top
- Lodore Falls
- Derwent Water
- Castlerigg Stone Circle
- Bowder Stone
- Threlkeld Quarry and Mining Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Thirlmere?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Thirlmere, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Thirlmere are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are March and August, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 17°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 13°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Thirlmere is 20 mm.