- Liked: Staff & service
- The Kanakakunnu Palace
- 10 min walk
- Trivandrum Secretariat
- 13 min walk
- Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple
- 15 min walk
- Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, Classic Sarovar Portico is in an area with good shopping. Napier Art Museum & Gallery and Napier Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple and The Kanakakunnu Palace. Don't miss Thiruvananthapuram Zoo.
4.5/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Safe (15 reviews)
- Quiet (14 reviews)
- Walkable (12 reviews)
- The Kanakakunnu Palace - 10 min walk
- Trivandrum Secretariat - 13 min walk
- Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple - 15 min walk
- Sivagiri Mutt - 6 min drive
- Peppara Wildlife Sanctuary - 7 min drive
- Thiruvananthapuram Central Station - 6 min walk
- Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Options – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
- Classic Cafe – Coffee shop. Open 24 hours.
- Cheers – Bar.
About this property
Classic Sarovar Portico
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort