- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Samudra Beach Park
- 4 min walk
- Grow Beach
- 6 min walk
- Vellayani Lake
- 20 min walk
- Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Thiruvananthapuram, Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel is in the business district and on the beach. Napier Art Museum & Gallery and Napier Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple and Attukal Bhagavathy Temple. Don't miss Thiruvananthapuram Zoo.
- Samudra Beach Park - 4 min walk
- Grow Beach - 6 min walk
- Vellayani Lake - 20 min walk
- Kovalam Beach - 10 min drive
- Hawah Beach - 10 min drive
- Balaramapuram Station - 14 min drive
- Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- CAFE CHARLIE – Ocean-view coffee shop. Open daily. Open 24 hours.
- GRASS HOPPER – Pool-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- AQUA MARINE – Restaurant offering seafood. Serves dinner daily.
- GRILL – Pool-view restaurant offering seafood. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice location with great landscape. Our second floor room was facing Arabian Sea. Enjoyed the sound of waves and the foam sitting in the front balcony of our room. Liked the services of Travel desk. The rooms need upgrading particularly the bath rooms.